It was not Mar Roxas who lost; it was Philippine democracy and public accountability.
Sure things under the Duterte presidency:
1. Ferdinand Marcos would be buried in the Libingan ng mga Bayani.
2. GMA would be released.
3. Revilla and Estrada would be released.
4. series of coup d’tats starting next year
5. resurgence of the NPA struggle in the countryside
6. flight of capital; gradual decline of FDI
7. increase of price of shabu
8. vigilante, DDS-style killings of suspected criminals
(EDIT: Read the interesting comments at the original Facebook post.)