I happen to come across this daily examination of conscience from my olden days, hahaha:
Proper Use of Time
- Did I prepare a to-do list before going to sleep the previous night?
- Did I religiously try to finish all the tasks I need to do today?
- Did I waste time in idle talk, useless Internet browsing, Facebook, and other timewasters?
- Did I utilize each and every second of my waking day to accomplish tasks?
- Did I spend too much time on eating lunch, spending more than what is really necessary?
- Are there pending tasks on my desk?
- Did I work on important and pending tasks first before spending time on Facebook?
- Did I speak only what is necessary, and only with the necessary people?
Proper Use of Money
- Are my budgets updated?
- Did I try to derive the most value from my money today?
- Did I buy on impulse?
- Did I buy something which I really do not need?
- Have I saved something today?
- Did I keep track of my expenses today?
- Did I give my employers and clients today fair work for what they are paying me?
- Did I strive to provide the most professional service to my clients?
- Was I able to meet deadlines?
- Did I leave my desk clean at the end of the day?
- Did I prepare for my classes?
- Did I check papers and return them on time?
- Was I charitable to my family today?
- Was I particularly conscious of the needs of my aging parents?
- Did I provide a good example to my siblings and children?